Less than two hours from Athens, Hydra island is ideal for a day-trip. Completely traffic-free (no cars or scooters), the charming port town, lined with magnificent 18th-century mansions, is full of history and cultural charm. Hydra's beaches are stunning and tranquil, and the laid-back atmosphere of Greek island living will win your heart!
IN A NUTSHELL
A great cosmopolitan island escape, with pristine beaches, stunning architecture and international cultural allure!
Less than two hours from Piraeus, the island of Hydra is an ideal day-trip destination. Completely traffic-free (no cars or scooters), the port town is positively charming, thanks
to the magnificent 18th-century mansions lining the steep streets that rise up from the harbor’s edge. The stunning beaches are tranquil, laid-back locations and the island is
full of history and cultural charm.
- The beautiful port, rich in history and cosmopolitan fame
- A horse ride through the town’s cobbled streets
- A sea-taxi ride, swimming in crystal clear waters and
having a delicious Greek lunch at an ultra-convenient
- Sightseeing in a historic location, an important center
of activity during the 1821 Greek War of Independence
- Hotel pick-up and transfer to Piraeus port
- Ferry ride to Hydra
- Hydra horse ride
- Transfer to Plakes beach
- Plakes beach and free time for lunch (not included)
- Hydra strolling and ice cream stop
- Ferry ride back to Piraeus
- Transfer to your hotel
Price Start from €185.00