IN A NUTSHELL
Discover mythological Athens and then enjoy the city’s best delicacies! Kick off your day by visiting the most important landmark in the city, the stunning Acropolis, the temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the marvelous Parthenon and explore all the myths behind them. Continue with off the beaten path areas, the places of the greatest gastronomic interest - famous among the Athenians as ‘’the belly of Athens” and taste an array of delicious Greek specialties along the way: traditional tapas, mouth-watering sweets, a variety of olive oils, Greek cheeses and other delicacies!
- Visit the majestic Acropolis, the Theater of Dionysus, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Temple of Erechtheion, the Propylaia and the Parthenon
- Learn all about the Greek gods and heroes and the myths behind the sites
- Enjoy excellent food tastings (olive oil, olives, honey, cheeses, Greek meze, souvlaki, sweets and more)
- Visit the bustling Varvakios Market, the biggest and most popular fish, meat and vegetable market
- Discover Athens’ vibe and many local favorite spots, where Athenians eat, drink and shop
Price (PRIVATE) learn more and book