City tour in Athens
- Learn how Athens changed throughout the decades by looking at the various architectural styles of the neighborhood.
- Get to know some of the coolest places to enjoy your leisure time.
- Decode the symbolism of the three neoclassical buildings: the National University, the Academy and the Library.
- Have a look at the everyday life of an Athenian.
- Feel special in an authentic, colorful, Thai , These charming three-wheeled vehicles can pass through alleys and neighbors. The interaction with the people on the road makes this experience unique.
- Take photos stopped or on board which will accompany you for a lifetime.
- Tour through narrow streets where any other vehicle cannot pass.
You will admire the Acropolis and visit the historical Zappeion .After a quick photo over there you will have a glimpse of Zeus’s temple the largest temple of Ancient Greece .In Syntagma square you will see the memorial tomb of the unknown soldiers where you will be able to take pictures with the presidential guards. Feel the atmosphere of 19th century Athens by passing along Panepistimiou street where the Catholic Church of saint Denis is located, the patron saint of Athens. You will be amazed with the three beautiful neoclassical buildings of this street: The Academy, The oldest public university of Athens and the national Library. You will enjoy a nice stop in front of the Academy of sciences and Arts with the statues of goddess Athena of Plato and Socrates and you ll learn the role that these intuitions played during the 19th and 20th century. Pass in front of the old parliament and choose whether to drop you off in Plaka area (etc Monastiraki square), the oldest neighborhood of Athens for your lunch/ dinner or tell us to get you back to Syntagma square.
Without a Guide:
The same tour but with stops only for photo shooting. Information booklets instead of a licensed guide.
- Acropolis of Athens (5 min)
- Temple of Olympian Zeus (5 min)
- Zappeion (10 min)
- Hellenic Parliament
- National Academy of Greece (10 min)
- National Library of Greece (10 min)
- Plaka area - Monastiraki square (5 min)
Price 120€ with tour Guide
80€ without tour Guide