Tour through one of Athen's coolest neighborhoods!
- Learn how Athens changed throughout the decades by looking at the various architectural styles of the neighborhood
- Experience the athmosphere of an Athenian open public market held on Tuesdays and Fridays Get to know some of the coolest places to enjoy your leisure time
- Stroll through the first cemetary of Athens and admire the mausolea of the most prominent persons who shaped modern greek history.
- Learn from our friendly staff anything you want about the place and its people
- Experience a unique tour that you will not find in any other agency
- Feel special in an authentic, colourful,Thai, Tuk Tuk. Taste greek traditional delicacies
- Tour through narrow streets where any other vehicle cannot pass
What lies behind the Panathenaic Stadium? Pagrati neighborhood is one of the most interesting places of the city, located very close to the center of Athens. After passing in front of the Goulandris Museum of Modern Art where the artworks of El Greco, Picasso and of many other prominent representatives of modern art are exhibited, you will have the opportunity to have a glimpse at the neoclassical mansions of Empedokleous street. In case you are hungry you may taste some traditional Greek pies by a nice bakery located on the square of Varnavas. Enjoy them on the spot while grabbing a coffee by a nearby cafeteria and if you are lucky and the tour is on Tuesday of Friday, you may consume the treats walking through the stalls of the open public market where you can mingle with locals while they are buying their supplies for the week. Later on you may follow us to the First Cemetery of Athens established in the 1830s in order to see how an ancient Greek temple looked like in the form of the Mausoleum of Heinrich Schliemann the archaeologist who excavated Troy and Mycenae. Stroll around the Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant and Jewish graves which consist the collection of 19th and 20th century funerary monuments of prominent Greek and foreign persons, who shaped the history of Greece since the 19th century. Admire the excellent examples of Neoclassical sculpture and mediate on the notion of vanity in life and art.
- Panathenaic stadium (10 min)
- Goulandris museum
- Empedokleous str (10 min)
- Varnava square (10 min)
- First cemetery of Athens (30 min)